남대문 시장(Namdaemun Market)
- Subway Line 4, Hoehyeon(회현) station Exit 5 - Namdaemun Market used to sell mainly crops, fruits, and sundries, but now deals in textile goods, utensils, electronics, local produce, traditional crafts, imported goods, and much more. Especially popular for Accessories, Eyewears, Cameras, Korean Souvenirs. Market closed on Sunday.
- Subway Line 1, Jongro5ga(종로5가) station Exit 8
- Gwangjang Market specializes in silk and satin Hanbok (traditional Korean clothing). Enjoy the beauty of traditional clothing, which is available for relatively cheap prices - Open : Normal shops 9am~ 6pm(Mon-Sat) Food section 9am~11pm(everyday) - Try to eat “Bindaedduk(빈대떡) & Makguli(막걸리)”
동묘 벼룩시장(Dongmyo Flea Market)
- Subway Line 1 or 6, Dongmyo(동묘) station Exit 3 - Open : 9am ~ 6pm (everyday , Sunday is best to look around! - You can get everything there! From 1,000won T-shirts..etc.
동대문 (Dongdaemun Shopping Mall)
- Subway Line 1, & 4, Dongdaemun(동대문) station Exit 8 - Subway Line 2, 4, & 5, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park(동대문역사문화공원) Station Exit 14 - Dongdaemun has every fashion item imaginable: fabric, clothes, accessories, and wedding goods. The newest fashion trends, along with the newest fabrics, often make their debut in this market. - Open : 11am ~ 5am ( You can go shopping at midnight!)
- Subway Line 4, Myeongdong(명동) station Exit 6 - Subway Line 2, Euljiro 1-ga(을지로1가, 을지로입구) station Exit 6 - Two anchor department stores (Lotte and Shinsegae) and a number of large shopping malls lie along the streets of Myeong-dong. Shops for clothing or cosmetics can be seen at every corner, and street stalls dot the spaces in between, offering tasty snacks, inexpensive clothes, or sparkling accessories.
이대 & 신촌(Ewha Univ. & Sinchon)
- Subway Line 2, Ewha Woman’s Univ.(이대입구) station Exit 2 - Subway Line 2, Sinchon (신촌) station Exit 2 - the street between Sinchon Station (Subway Line 2) and Edae (abbreviated for Ewha Women’s University) is a shopper’s paradise, offering a wide range of styles and prices. The collection of trendy stores, bars, and delicious cuisine draws out throngs of college students and other freethinkers year-round, making this one of the most creative and energetic places in the city.
신사동 가로수길(Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil)
- Subway Line 3, Sinsa (신사) station Exit 8 - The array of open studios, ateliers, cafés, restaurants, bars, fashion shops, and prop shops blend together for a chic cityscape. While other streets in Gangnam are said to be fancy and modern, Garosu-gil presents a fascinating dichotomy of the old and the new, the coolness of modern city life and the warmth of days gone by. Some people claim that Garosu-gil resembles Soho, New York; others liken it to a European street.